There are fairly our have a blog or web site. And We adding interesting Gazette regularly.
Just The earth I will give you the gift of a Gazette today. With Blog visits know to all the usual cricket match live score. Now I come to work.
You can come see for Demo *** Click Here ***
Please log in first Blogger desaborde. Then Click > Layout
Then Click > Add a Gadget
<script> app=”www.cricwaves.com”; mo=”1″; nt=”n”; wi =”0″;
co =”2″; ad=”1″; </script><script type=”text/javascript”
src=”http://www.cricwaves.com/cricket/widgets/script/scoreWidgets.js”></script>
Then Click > Save
And place the Gadget your suitable place.
Now go your site and Look !!!!!!
Goodbye for Today. "Stay Safe, Stay Healthy."
If it tastes better Of course tell me.
Just The earth I will give you the gift of a Gazette today. With Blog visits know to all the usual cricket match live score. Now I come to work.
You can come see for Demo *** Click Here ***
Please log in first Blogger desaborde. Then Click > Layout
Like this Picture ,
Then Search HTML/Java script. Then Click > HTML/Java script [+]
Then writ on Title Box :: Live cricket score
And Copy this Code & Pest on Content box. >>>
Then Click > Save
And place the Gadget your suitable place.
Now go your site and Look !!!!!!
Goodbye for Today. "Stay Safe, Stay Healthy."
If it tastes better Of course tell me.



মন্তব্যসমূহ
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন